Judge It is a heat by heat interactive contest that allows you, the viewer, to vote for who you think is going to win the heat and their winning score. If you choose the lucky winner and their score, you will win prizes from Oakley. One vote/Tweet per person. This contest is U.S. only.
Before each heat, select the surfer you think is going to take the heat from the drop down menu in the Judge It module. Next, decide what you think their winning score is going to be and indicate that in the Score area. You may add additional comments in the Comment section. Click JUDGE IT. You will be prompted to login to Twitter if you haven’t already. Verify that your Tweet is accurate and click Tweet. The first person to correctly predict the heat winner and winning score (or closest to it) will be awarded.
To be eligible, you must:
1. Have a Public Twitter account
2. Tweet/Vote before the Heat you are voting for starts
3. Use #JudgeIt and #OakleyPro, Surfer’s Name and Winning Score in your Tweet/Vote
4. Be 13+ years old
5. Live in the United States
6. You may only win once for the duration of the contest
7. Read OFFICIAL RULES
If you are the winner, you will be contacted by @Oakley on Twitter and given directions on how to claim your goods.